About Coles Creek State Park
Coles Creek State Park has wooded and open campsites near a swimming beach on Lake St. Lawrence. The lake is ideal for boating and fishing, and a marina on the mouth of Coles Creek lies just north of the park entrance. The park also has a playground, playing fields, and a large pavilion.
- Located just east of Waddington, NY along the St Lawrence River
- 243 campsites, 230 are reservable, 44 are directly on the water
- offers a more manicured camping experience with larger more open campsites
- views of the St Lawrence from most areas in the campground
- great for boating and fishing
- state park marina located just outside the campground
- open from early May until mid September
Nightly camping fee $15/night, add $6 for electric sites and $6 for waterfront sites
Weekend/Holiday surcharge $4/night
Out of state patrons surcharge $5/night
Camping Season Dates
Fri May 13, 2016 thru Sat Sep 10, 2016
Fri May 12, 2017 thru Sat Sep 9, 2017
Use the +/- zoom controls and the 'Satellite' button to get a closer view of the campground (and potentially identify specific sites)
Loading map, please wait...
Coles Creek Lake Site ( photos)
Note! The reservation frame below is the Reserve America reservations site. This frame is provided for your convenience only. The Campsite Guide is in no way affiliated with Reserve America. You might wish to
open a separate reservation window
Dave's tips are currently available for only some camprounds. Unfortunately Coles Creek isn't one of them! Check back another time.